2014 Season Comes to an End
Find Family Fun at Pirate Adventures
Set sail in search of fun with us and experience a Pirate Adventure with your family aboard the pirate ship Sea Gypsy in the Annapolis Harbor.
2014 Season Comes to and End
At Pirate Adventures our season has come to an end just in time to put on our pirate costumes one more time for Trick or Treating. Our last weekend of the 2014 season ended with incredible weather much like the rest of the summer. In twelve years of business we can confidently say there has never been a season that matched 2014 for perfect weather. Blue skies, low humidity, and warm (but not too hot) weather. The fall stayed warm right up until the end with 70 degrees on our last day this past Sunday, October 26th. We are so thankful for the weather this summer but when we think back on the season we are most thankful for our crew who shows up for work every day happy to be there and our customers who walk in the door as families and leave as pirates. Especially this guy – East Winds Eddie who wins customer of the year for sure!
Top 10 of season 2014
- The new party room! We were happy that our new party room unveiled in the spring held up through the season and wowed birthday boys and girls all season.
- Boots, Plank, Skully, and Rusty left for the real world . . . and all came back. It remains hard to leave this place and we were happy to get our top talent back. Once a pirate, always a pirate.
- We found Redbeard and Marlin, you know someone will fit in here when they show up with a pirate name that fits them on the first day.
- A bus came down Third Street – and broke down. The bus ended up blocking our parking lot so the boys pushed and Captain Crabby hitched it up to our Jeep. Pirates solve their own problems.
- Chase hosted his birthday party with us for the 5th year in a row – we know its hard to leave this place! See you next year Chase!
- Another successful $5 day. Our loyal customers were treated to perfect weather.
- Pirate Pete was a mermaid, a unicorn, a minion, and many more creative things, To keep the customers entertained or ourselves? Still not sure of the answer.
- The Blue Angels came back to Annapolis!
- Flint and Dagger passed their captain’s exams. Congrats to Captain Flint and soon to be Captain Dagger.
- The WEATHER!!!
Our crew will take the winter to recover their voices, spend some time apart and return ready to bring it next spring like we do every year. Thank you for keeping us at #1 on Tripadvisor and for the great feedback this summer we will continue to work to be the best at this thing we call Pirate Adventures. Stay tuned for special events and updates for our 13th season in 2015.
Join us on Opening Day April 11th 2015
We will open for the season on Saturday, April 11th 2015. We will start taking reservations for our 2015 season on Friday, January 2nd. Call (410) 263-0002 to make your reservation with us next season. Hope to see you in the spring.