2020 Season Adult Cruise Schedule
Updated to accomodate COVID-19 Safety Guidelines. Private Charters only – up to 20 passengers.
Enjoy a scenic cruise around the Annapolis Harbor from the deck of a pirate ship. Cruise by the Naval Academy and up the scenic Severn River. Cruise by pleasure boats and sailboats under full sail and soak up the sun. You are welcome to bring your own food, snacks or beverages to be enjoyed on board.
Cost: $425 – includes all taxes
Sailing Times and Booking
Annapolis Sightseeing cruises are offered daily at 9:30, 11:00, 12:30, 2:00 and 3:30.
We are currently booking through Friday, July 3rd. More dates will be opened up as the summer progresses.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Our highest priority is the safety and wellness of our guests and our crew. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic we have instituted strict safety protocols to protect our passengers and crew. No exceptions will be made.
- We have reduced capacity by over 50% to allow for up to 20 passengers on board. (USCG official capacity is 45). Every passenger (including infants) counts against our capacity.
- Temperature checks and frequent hand washing measures for all crew members.
- Disinfecting and wash down of the boat and restrooms between charters with an emphasis on high touch areas.
- Guests will be asked to certify that the entire party is not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or has reason to believe they have recently been exposed before boarding the boat.
- We will require a social distance of 6 feet at all times between crew and passengers.
- Masks required for participants ages 9 and above in case of the unusual event that it is not possible to keep a six foot social distance between crew and passengers.
- Complimentary hand sanitizer for every household.
- Touchless payment processing available on site.