Back to School Special
Find Family Fun at Pirate Adventures
Set sail in search of fun with us and experience a Pirate Adventure with your family aboard the pirate ship Sea Gypsy in the Annapolis Harbor.
Back to School Special!
Do your kids go back to school a little later? Join us during the week of 8/29-9/2 and save some loot! All tickets are $2 off all week. Join us on a Pirate Adventure that is sure to be the hit of the summer for your kids. Search for sunken treasure, fire the water cannons, and celebrate with some pirate grog. Facepainting and dress-up included! Live the life of a pirate and enjoy summer a little longer before going back to school. The ship sails seven days a week until Labor Day and then weekends only until Halloween. Call (410) 263-0002 to make your reservation and snatch up discounted tickets for your group. Looking for other fun things to do with the kids before they head back to school cheap valacyclovir this fall? Check out our list of five unique things to do before the kids head back to school this fall.
5 fun things to do with the kids before they head back to school
- Take a Pirate Adventure and spend the day by the bay in Annapolis. Check out our post What to do with the kids in Annapolis to plan your day.
- Hit the water parks. Summer camps are over and a lot of the water parks have been filled with kids on summer field trips during the week. Take advantage of a quieter week and ride the water slides at one of our local water parks. Check out this complete list of water parks in Washington DC, Maryland and Virgina from Washington Family.
- Go on a camping trip. The weather has cooled down and the end of August feels more like fall. Set up camp in one of the many national or state campgrounds in the Maryland and DC area. This post from about.com is a good place to get started planning your trip.
- Follow the ice cream trail. Try a different ice cream shop every day during the week. Use the time to get back to school errands done and get the kids a special treat each day. Check out these lists of old fashioned ice cream shops from visitmaryland.org and The Washington Post.
- Visit the museums. DC is very busy with tourists throughout the summer but many of them head back to school mid August and the last week of August can be a quieter time at the museums. Check out the Smithsonian calendar of events for the week and visit a different museum every day.
Leave a comment and tell us what you love to do with the kids to celebrate back to school and we hope to see you in late August at Pirate Adventures!