Book the Best Field Trip in Annapolis
Join us this spring or summer at Pirate Adventures and find out why we are the best field trip in Annapolis. Come aboard our pirate ship in search of sunken treasure. Turn your class or campers into pirates and blast the water cannons at our sworn enemy Pirate Pete. The kids will ask to return to our unique field trip venue located in the historic town of Annapolis every year, we guarantee it.
What makes Pirate Adventures such a great field trip?
With teachers on staff and a former teacher and camp counselor at the helm we understand what it takes to make a great field trip.
- The kids are engaged the entire time at Pirate Adventures, our crew valtrex pills takes over and makes the experience fun for the kids which makes a chaperone’s job so much easier. We know the best field trips are the ones that the kids talk about for the rest of the school year.
- Easy to find and free parking for buses and vans. We are located in Annapolis with an onsite parking lot making for an easy drop off and pick up for your school or camp.
- It is easy to book with us as we allow the flexibility to cancel tickets up to 24 hours prior to the trip. We understand that it is almost impossible to get an exact count when booking a field trip.
- Indoor lunch area on site. Our building houses an indoor picnic area for packed lunches or your group can work with us to have pizza delivered and ready and waiting when your boat returns to port.
- We will work with you to get the most out of your field trip to Annapolis. We enhance your curriculum and include map skills, nautical terms, history, and ecology to name a few. We can also recommend ways to extend your field trip to Annapolis.
We are lucky to have summer camps and schools that return to us year after year and they have been kind enough to spread the word. Read all our reviews on sites like TripAdvisor, Yelp, and Google or click on the reviews below specific to field trips.