Fourth of July Family Fun in MD, DC, and VA
Find Family Fun at Pirate Adventures
Set sail in search of fun with us and experience a Pirate Adventure with your family aboard the pirate ship Sea Gypsy in the Annapolis Harbor.
Fourth of July 2019 Family Fun in MD, DC, and VA
Fourth of July 2019 is right around the corner. Celebrate summer with your kids this Fourth of July week! The Fourth of July falls on a Thursday this year. Plan a full week of summertime family fun with our guide for Fourth of July 2019 Family Fun in MD, DC, and VA.
Plan a Day Trip
There are so many fun places to visit with the kids in our area. A day trip to the historic port town Annapolis with kids should include a trip to Pirate Adventures. Take advantage of our weekday special ticket prices offered Monday through Friday even during the holiday week. Check out our post What to do with the Kids in Annapolis to plan your day in Annapolis. Also check out our post Staycation Ideas in MD, DC, and VA for more day trip ideas and family attractions in Baltimore, Philadelphia, Shenandoah, and Washington DC. If you are looking for unique buy valtrex cheap day trips fit for kids check out 5 Family Daytrips in Maryland that Celebrate Imagination.
Find time to spend with the family this Fourth of July and kick back an relax in your own backyard. If you hit Pirate Adventures earlier in the week your kids will be ready to play pirate at home. Plan more pirate fun with 20 Pirate Activities for Kids. Find ton’s of ideas with these posts: Backyard Bucket List by Keeper of the Home and Summer Fun: Backyard Activities for Kids by Spoonful. Keep the Fourth of July theme going with these 29 Fourth of July Recipes Your Kids will Love by buzzfeed.com.
See the fireworks!
Most importantly celebrate Independence Day with a fireworks show! Here is a list of fireworks shows in MD, DC, and VA this Fourth of July 2018.
- Annapolis Fourth of July Fireworks and Parade – Parade starts at 6:30pm, fireworks start around 9:15pm
- A Capital Fourth, Washington DC – The Best Places to View the Fireworks in DC
- Inner Harbor – Music at the Inner Harbor Ampitheater starts at 7pm, fireworks around 9:30pm
- Star Spangled Spectacular, Cockeysville: Gates open at 5:00pm, the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra Performs
- Solomon’s Independance Day Fireworks – Solomon’s Island Riverwalk, fireworks begin around 9:15pm
- Lake Kittamaquandi, Columbia – Live Bands and children’s entertainment start at 5pm, fireworks around 9:30pm
- Montgomery County Fairgrounds – Music, strolling entertainers, and family friendly games start at 5pm. Fireworks kick off around 9:30pm.
- Rockville, MD, Mattie J.T. Stepanek Park – Live music starts at 7pm, fireworks are scheduled for 9:15pm.
- Waldorf, Regency Furniture Stadium – Taste of Charles County begins at 4:30pm, fireworks show around 9:30pm.
- Fairfax Historic District – Parade at 10am, fireworks at dusk
- Falls Church, George Mason High School – Music will start at 7pm, fireworks around 9:20pm
- Vienna, Vienna Community Center – Entertainment, vendors, and games begin at 11am. Fireworks will begin around 9:00pm.
We hope to see you at Pirate Adventures during the week of Fourth of July 2019, we can’t wait to break out our fireworks tattoos!
We took our three year old daughter on the Chesapeake Pirate ship. She didn’t want to participate but cried when it was time to get off. She had a GREAT time!!! The adults even enjoyed themselves. The crew put so much energy into the adventure. It was fun watching the kids have a water battle with other docked boats. Plan to see us again!