Pirate Adventures Five Dollar Day – 2023
Find Family Fun at Pirate Adventures
Set sail in search of fun with us and experience a Pirate Adventure with your family aboard the pirate ship Sea Gypsy in the Annapolis Harbor.
Pirate Adventures Five Dollar Day 2023!
Excitement is building for our annual Pirate Adventures Five Dollar Day. Five Dollar Day will be held on Monday, July 17th this this year. Our crew really loves this event and we know our customers do too. Come see us on $5 day at our best and be prepared to be entertained as you wait in line. We are honored that our loyal $5 day customers get in line early to join our crew on a Pirate valtrex tab 1gm Adventure! We do not take reservations for $5 day so plan to get up early to snatch up the $5 tickets. If you want guaranteed tickets at a specific time this is NOT the event for you. We do have other discounted tickets that you can make reservations for all summer during the week.
If you are willing to take the chance and give $5 day a try make sure you read the information below.
$5 DAY INFORMATION
- You cannot make a reservation for $5 Day, you must come purchase the tickets in person.
- The line will form at our location: 311 Third St. Annapolis, MD 21403. There will be signage indicating where to form the line.
- The door will open promptly at 8am
- There are 45 tickets available on six sailing time at 9:30, 11:00, 12:30, 2:00, 3:30, and 5:00
- A total of 270 tickets are available for the day
- Every person, regardless of age, even an infant does need a ticket on the boat.
- There is not a limit on the amount tickets one person can purchase. Early bird gets the treasure!
- We will sell all the tickets on a sailing (9:30 first) before the next boat becomes available.
- Once we have sold all 270 tickets for the six trips we will be sold out for the day. $5 tickets are only available on Monday, July 17th, 2023.
- Tickets are non-refundable unless Pirate Adventures makes the decision to cancel in the event of any steady rain, thunderstorms, or high winds. If we need to cancel the trip your tickets will be refunded when you arrive for your scheduled trip.
- Tickets will be sold to standby passengers if you do not show for your trip or do not use all the tickets purchased.
We hope to see you on $5 day! If you have any questions about how $5 works please don’t hesitate to give us a call at (410) 263-0002.
“Best Field Trip Ever!”
5 of 5 starsReviewed July 8, 2014 NEW
We arrived 45 minutes early and enjoyed a leisurely picnic lunch at provided tables in the indoor pirate S H I P! I highly recommend this. Next, we all had our faces and arms painted ( mom, grandparents, 4 year old twins, 7 year old, & friend)!. Mermaids, mustaches, bloody skulls galore. The treasure chest of pirate fashion was way too much fun. Everybody dressed up in full pirate regalia. OK, so at this point, we have already had so much fun that we were clearly mesmerized upon walking on board the pirate ship. The small cast ( & I do mean cast) of Captain Rusty and Pirate Plank (& owner Captain Crabby & his wife who was on the mainland getting a pedicure..shhh!) and a few others who outperformed any broadway show. Truth be told, $20 was el cheapo for this high quality rocking and rolling R E A L pirate adventure. This imaginative scenario unfolded in an organized and well-prepared fashion. I can’t give away the highlights, but you will concur that this family adventure is hands-on-deck the BEST ever, anywhere. The performers loved their jobs and loved the kids. Everyone was so wrapped up in the interactive (stress, interactive, as in NOT boring) adventure, that pulling into shore on the return journey was a rude awakening. Passerbys gave us a hero’s welcome home and the kids loved that attention. Some many surprises unfolded during the course of our
mini-voyage (would have loved to have sailed on a few hours!) that you, too, will be laughing and dancing on-board to the perfectly selected music and wise-cracks of Captain Rusty and Pirate Plank! The gift shop was our parting shot and the kids were happy with one item each!
Where do pirates go in the winter? Hopefully, they perform in the schools! If you do nothing else in the DC area… THIS IS IT!
Visited June 2014
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
We drove an hour and a half to get there and I am so glad we did. This was so much more than I expected it to be when we signed up. I took my 8 and 2 year old and both had a blast. Gunnar and Flint were great at getting everyone to participate and once on the boat I just sat back and enjoyed the show. Even my 2 year old was involved and honestly I don’t even know if my kids realized I was still on the boat because they were so excited about what was going on. If you have young kids this is definitely one you don’t want to miss. Thank you for the great time Pirates Adventure from Lethal Landon and Brave Brynlee!
Anyone know if $5 Monday is still on due to the forecast?
‼️$5 DAY WILL GO ON AS PLANNED TOMORROW, JULY 23rd ‼️
Despite the forecast for scattered thunderstorms $5 will take place tomorrow. If you purchase tickets and we are unable to sail due to thunderstorms or soaking rain your money will be refunded at the time of your trip. Fingers crossed we get them all in tomorrow!