Ahoy Matey you’re getting a deal!
Please read and agree to the terms and conditions for pre-sale tickets:
- Pre-sale tickets purchased online are non-refundable and must be used during the 2020 season. 4/18/20 – 10/25/20.
- Pre-sale tickets are non-refundable.
- To guaruntee space on the boat on the date you prefer you will need to make a reservation using the code on the pre-sale ticket(s).
- If we cancel your trip because of weather you will be emailed replacement tickets to be used during the 2020 season.
- In the unfortunate event that we must cancel a voyage we will call one hour before check-in to notify you of the cancellation.We reserve the right to cancel a sail in the event of steady rain, thunderstorms, high winds, or conditions deemed unsafe by the captain. We will sail in showers, drizzle, clouds, and low or high tempatures.
- If your trip is cancelled and you are unable to use the replacement tickets during the 2020 season the amount paid never expires. You can use the credit towards full price tickets during the 2021 season or beyond.
- There are a limited number of pre-sale tickets available each season. They cannot be purchased once they are sold out.
- Pre-sale ticket discounts cannot be combined with any other discount.